The Danish Road Directorate (DRD) is in the process of identifying how to purchase a new IT solution (TRACÉ) for the DRD Traffic Centre. TRACÉ will replace an existing solution used in the Traffic Centre. The new solution shall continue to serve the existing needs of the Traffic Centre which includes:
1) Monitoring and overview of traffic,
2) Processing of information and management of both planned and unplanned incidents including the collaboration with other actors such as emergency services,
3) Provision of traffic information,
4) Collection of data for documentation,
5) Map and digital road network,
6) Integration within the DRD IT environment.
It is the aim of the project to achieve a more effective and automatic workflow in the Traffic Centre than is possible with the existing solution.