The contracting entity is tendering for a framework agreement (“Framework Agreement”) divided into six (6) lots.
The tenderer can bid for one or more lots. The Framework Agreements will feature a duration of two (2) years, plus two (2) options to extend for one (1) year.
• Lot 1: Full service except for areas of law covered by lot N. 2 to 6
• Lot 2: Financial regulation
• Lot 3: Oil pipeline infrastructure
• Lot 4: Contracts for sale and purchase of gas
• Lot 5: GDPR
• Lot 6: Competition law, EU tender law and state aid.