Sourcing task to the attraction process for international software-, automation- and robot specialists
Copenhagen Capacity intends to run an international talent attraction campaign to attract software-, automation- and robot specialists to Denmark, where industry, companies and jobs will be exposed to relevant international candidates with experience in software development, automation and robotics engineering.
Copenhagen Capacity wants to reach out to both active and passive candidates. Copenhagen Capacity is therefore looking into the market for a provider who can lift a concrete sourcing task to contact highly relevant international candidates and motivate them for a job change to Denmark.
Objectives for sourcing task:
Duration of the task set out for 5-6 weeks starting in beginning of October 2019
Number of jobs is estimated to be 30-40 jobs spread across 10-15 companies with delivery of 3-4 qualified candidates per job (with the option to scale up or down depending on number of companies). However minimum delivery of 90 relevant candidates across the jobs included in the campaign.
Sourcing assignment is based on the supply of the following services:
• Dedicate 1-2 recruitment consultants working on the job full time
• Is available to a prior individual conference call with the engaging companies to uncover job descriptions
and specifications of the desired profile
• Search for international candidates outside Denmark with the following requirements: +3-7 years in
software development or automation and robotics engineering (software development, DevOps, AI,
Backend-, frontend-, fullstack, embedded software development, automation, electro, machine, RF &
robotics engineering etc)
• investigate the candidate's interest in the job opportunity and forward the candidate's information for
• Identification of geographic focus areas, international candidate pools, professional networks and other
• Telephone Screening including identification of competencies and motivation for changing jobs for
• Handover of candidates to Copenhagen Capacity
• Planning and ongoing reporting:
Weekly summaries of project progress in terms of the list of candidates contacted
At the end of the project a report on all candidates should be submitted including results of main targets for
the project and feedback to individual companies.
Questions may be sent by mail to the contact person at firstname.lastname@example.org until Wednesday the 11th of September , at 12 noon. These questions / answers will be posted on the website www.udbud.dk.
Deadline: Friday the 13th of September 2019