Få besked, når der er ændringer til dette udbud Gem dette udbud under "Mine udbud"

For contract regarding nightly turn-of of computers

At the municipality of Copenhagen, around 5000 computers are switched on throughout the night every night. It is estimated that around 25% of these are switched on, on the basis of an actual need, this con-cerns approximately 1,250 computers, while the other 75%, which correspond to approximately 3,750 computers, simply have not been switched off after work.
In an attempt to reduce costs on the municipality’s electric bill as well as having a wish to reduce the CO2 emission Koncernservice (the shared service center) has put out a proposal to invest in software that will automatically switch off the computers that are not being used during the night. The proposal will mean that every computer not in use after 8 pm will be switched off till 6 am, unless it is reported to Koncernservice that the computer shall not be included in the arrangement.

Åbn udbudsdetaljer (gældende version 08-01-2013) Luk udbudsdetaljer (gældende version 08-01-2013)
Titel For contract regarding nightly turn-of of computers
Opgavebeskrivelse At the municipality of Copenhagen, around 5000 computers are switched on throughout the night every night. It is estimated that around 25% of these are switched on, on the basis of an actual need, this con-cerns approximately 1,250 computers, while the other 75%, which correspond to approximately 3,750 computers, simply have not been switched off after work.
In an attempt to reduce costs on the municipality’s electric bill as well as having a wish to reduce the CO2 emission Koncernservice (the shared service center) has put out a proposal to invest in software that will automatically switch off the computers that are not being used during the night. The proposal will mean that every computer not in use after 8 pm will be switched off till 6 am, unless it is reported to Koncernservice that the computer shall not be included in the arrangement.
Deadline 14-01-2013 kl. 12.00
Udbudstype Mindre danske udbud
Opgavetype Varekøb
Tildelingskriterier Laveste pris
Dokumenter
Ordregiver Københavns Kommune
Skønnet kontraktsum 1300000 DKK
Adresse Ottiliavej 1
2500
Valby
WWW: www.kk.dk
CPV kode 72000000-5 - It-tjenester: rådgivning, programmeludvikling, internet og support
Udbudsform Offentligt/åbent udbud
SMV venligt Nej
Kontaktperson Mark Wurms Kristoffersen
Kontakt E-mail: ah7v@ks.kk.dk
Telefon: +45 29393911
Modtagers firmanavn Københavns Kommune, Koncern Service
Adresse for modtagelse af tilbud Ottiliavej 1 2500 Valby, receptionen